Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another gift

A gift I recieved from my sister for my birthday earlier in the week!I am slowly but surely rebuilding a neon collection. May never be a huge one until I live in my dream house, but one has to start somewhere, right?



Well now that spring is here and hopefully some nicer weather, I hope to get some good photo shoots in, including some on foot on the nicer evenings in the nicer neighborhoods. I was on Grandview Avenue in the afternoon a few weeks back, but had my daughter and was only mid afternoon. A cool comfortable evening with the car parked with me, my camera, and maybe a cup from Stauff's strolling down Grandview Avenue and W. 5th Avenue sounds like a good night to me! I have been going out more this month and I have been able to get a few shots in of the various bars, restaurants, and venues..but nothing extensive. I have a few photos from my phone from inside Nationwide Arena I plan to upload, but hopefully will get some from the surrounding area when I start my downtown shots soon. Think Spring!

No comments: